Site Based Trainee Surveyor
We are looking for Trainee Surveyor
- Min 7 GCSEs (A-C) and
- Must have use of a car for work
- Good communication skills
- Assisting the Site Manager to deliver fast track, quality developments within budgets
- Hours of Work 7.30-5.00pm Monday to Friday and some weekend work may be required when the job requires it.
Duties will include:
- Recruitment of Labour Only and Bona fide sub-contractors
- Buying Materials at the best prices
- Buying Plant at best prices
- Arranging Payments for all Sub-contractors on a weekly basis
- Liaising with all services people to get services to site (Water/Gas/Electric)
We can offer:
- Salary of £13,500-£17,000
- Long term prospects and excellent on the job training
- External college courses will not be provided
Require People in the following locations:
Please send CV / Salary Expectations to: email@example.com
Site Managers (All Grades)
Excellent Package & Prospects
Southworth Construction is a fast growing development company which has decided to bring its construction activities in-house as oppose to using Main Contractors. As such openings have now arisen for a number of Site Managers across the North West and Midlands and we invite applications for good Site Managers.
Ideally we are looking for:
- Minimum 5 years of Construction Supervision Experience.
- Minimum SMSTS Health and Safety card.
- Ideally HND or BSc in Construction Management.
- Dynamic and hardworking people who have run and controlled fast track construction projects from inception to completion.
- Ability to work unsupervised and be able to self-motivate and motivate others we offer excellent salary packages and performance based bonuses together with unrivalled opportunities for career advancement.
We currently have vacancies in the following locations:
Please send CV/Salary Expectations and availability to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Interviews to be held in Lancashire – but positions as indicated)